Exploring the Request Mappings on Spring
Make sure you the project has the ‘Spring nature’
Right click on the project folder and click properties. A Spring folder should be listed.
If the Spring folder is not listed, add the Spring nature:
- Right click on the project folder
- Spring Tools > Add Spring Nature
Add Spring beans support
- Right click on the project folder > Properties
- Go to Spring > Beans support
- Add the spring context files containing bean definitions. You’ll need the one containing the element <context:component-scan> in order to see the request mappings
Open the Spring view
- Window > Show View > Other > Spring > Spring Explorer
- Go to the Request Mapping item in the Spring Explorer View
- It is helpful to click the ‘Sort’ button in the Spring Explorer view.